Monday, July 28, 2008

Wait... One More

I was going to be done for tonight, but I find night time to be my prime time for thinking, creativity and productivity. Maybe you're thinking, "Life should be lived during the day, Alyssa..." Yeah I agree, and I do live during the day but I've been a night owl my entire life. (Side note/story) When I was still in the crib, my mom woke up around midnight from a strange sound. She went into my room to find that I had somehow climbed out of my crib and was instead, underneath it. She leaned down and saw me trying to blow up a balloon, "Ppfffff". I saw her and said, "Booon." That was my way of saying, "balloon". 
Anywho, yeah I've always been awake at night. It's calm and quiet.
Ok, for real this time, the real things I wanted to say:
Shoot... What was I going to say... 
Hmmm... Guess I'll get back to you on that one...

No comments: